My Favorite Things


Image result for a few of my favorite things
It's that time of the year again! 

The weather outside is frightful and the nostalgic tune of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" can  be heard in department stores all across town. 

It's that glorious time where I can rock around the Christmas tree in a tacky sweater while drinking hot cocoa and no one can judge me for it. 

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year and to fully get in the Christmas spirit, I decided to compile a list of some of my favorite things that can be found in my store, 4:13 Design Studio.   

1.The Chloe & Lex Ranch Tote


Chloe & Lex is a collection of vintage handbags and wallets, but the one that stands out to me the most is the Ranch Tote.

2. Camp Cricket and Bruce the Moose 


Your little ones will love reading Camp Cricket while holding on to Bruce the Moose. It makes for a special and interactive story telling moment. 

            
3. Chandlers 4 Corners Moose Pillow


You may have noticed that moose appear a lot in my store. It has quickly become a theme because of the special meaning the moose plays in my family.

I want to share that special family feeling with all of the guests in my store and I can't think of a better item to represent that than the Chandlers 4 Corners moose pillow.

(a post about the meaning behind all the moose will be coming soon). 

4. Olivina Men's Collection


Olivina is a classic and essential grooming line for men. It was created to offer men a clean and organic option for shaving. 

5. Philippians 4:13 Christmas Ornament


In my first post I mentioned the special role the verse Philippians 4:13 played when I was opening my store.

It gave me so much encouragement and comfort and I want to return that feeling to my guests. 

I want to encourage anyone that steps in my store that anything is possible and this ornament is perfect for that theme.


Comments

Popular Posts